Serving Size: 2
Prep Time: 20 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
- ⅓ cup whole-milk ricotta
- ½ teaspoon finely grated orange zest
- Pinch of kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons honey, plus more for drizzling
- 2 slices multigrain bread, toasted
- 1 medium Stadelman Bartlett pear, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons unsalted, roasted sliced almonds
- Combine ricotta, orange zest, salt, and 2 tsp. honey in a small bowl. Dividing evenly, spread ricotta mixture onto toast.
- Top with pear, drizzle with honey, and sprinkle with almonds.