Serving Size: 4
Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 0 mins
- 1/2 lb fresh Stadelman Cherries (pitted, plus some extra to decorate)
- 1/4 lb Strawberries, hulled
- 1/8 lb Blueberries
- 8 ice cubes
- 1 2/3 cups sparkling mineral water
- Mint sprigs (fresh, to serve, optional)
- Place cherries and the berries in a blender or food processor and process until smooth.
- Divide between four chilled glasses, add a couple of ice cubes to each glass and top up with sparkling mineral water.
- Decorate with mint sprigs and whole cherries, if desired.